This is a very light cupcake, perfect for summer BBQ and gathering. Easy to bake, it is for sure a recipe that everyone will enjoy.
- Oven at 350
- Make ¼ cup of strong jasmine tea. Press leaves.
- Make Lemon cake mix as instructed. Replace water with tea.
- Divided in 12 muffins. Bake 20-22 minutes
- Mix together cream cheese, butter cream icing and Lavender honey.
- Mix together milk and icing sugar. Add Bourbon.
- When cupcake ready, cool down for 10 minutes. Make a hole in the middle of each and fill in with frosting and seal back.
- Dip each cupcake glaze. Sprinkle with sparkles. Add fresh raspberries.