The cauldron is swirling, turning and bubbling!! What is this Witch Brewing?? That's exactly what these cookies remind of. A fun recipe to make with your family! Colours and sprinkles can accomodate to any occasion!
- mix dry & sugars.Add the butter pieces
- Add vanilla & mix into a ball
- Divide into 3 balls.Add food colouring & 2 tbsp flour to each
- Roll dough between wax paper. Peel wax paper & lay on top of each other. Leave the wax paper on the bottom layer to help with rolling
- Roll into a log. Cover in Duncan Hines frosting.Refrigerate for 2 hours.Place sprinkles into a 9x13 pan, roll the log until covered in sprinkles.
- Preheat oven 325, bake 8-12 min