These are yummy, soft pumpkin spice cookies with a little kick of chocolate!
- 1) pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2) combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and baking powder) and set aside.
- 3) combine moist ingredients (butter, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla extract)
- 4) mix dry and moist ingredients together until blended.
- 5) stir in the chocolate chips
- 6) scoop teaspoon sized spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet
- 7) bake for 20 minutes
- 8) enjoy!