Soft and chewy on the inside. This easy-to-prepare recipe will be a success every time!
- Preheat oven 375 F and spray cookie sheet with oil.
- Mix the first four ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Using 1 T, scoop out your dough and put pieces of white choco chip in the middle and form into a ball.
- Place the ball in the sugar + cornstarch bowl and coat. 2 inches apart in the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 mins and once done, sprinkle with some more confectioner's sugar and let it cool.