Sweet sticky and gooy maple bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease a 9*13 inch baking pan
- For crust, reserve 2/3 cup of cake mix, set aside
- Combine remaining cake mix with melted butter and 1 egg in large bowl. Mix until blended.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for. 15 to 20 minutes until golden in color.
- For topping, combine reserved cake mix, maple syrup, eggs, brown sugar and flavoring in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Pour over crust. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake for 30 minutes.