A deliciously decadent treat
- Bake cake according to box instructions
- Sift powdered sugar & cocoa powder together, set aside
- cooled cake, crumble it up in a big bowl, add the powder sugar & cocoa mixture, rum, and the chopped walnuts/pecans and mix well.
- Roll into balls the rum balls should be just a little over an inch in diameter About 30 grams each.
- After you rolled them between your hands, roll them in the coconut.
- You can store in the fridge for 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months in an air tight container