Family Favorite. I make Larger than normal chocolate chip cookies. After baking the cookies I take them still hot and ease them into a small desert bowl. Allow them to cool in the shape of the bowl. Then your imagination can take over. Filling them with anything you family likes. My favorite is this recipe..
- Prepare Cookie mix as directed on package. Make 4 - 6 larger than normal cookies. Try to size them them to fit a small desert bowl.
- Bake as directed.
- (use the rest of the mix to make regular cookies.)
- Prepare Chocolate pudding and refrigerate.
- While cookies are still warm carefully lift them with a spatula and place into the bowls.
- Allow to cool. 15 min.
- To each bowl add chocolate pudding and re-refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, add small scoop of ice cream, marshmallow and drizzle with a little chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle graham crumbs and serve.