Sweet chewy marshamallow and fudge squares. These are to die for over Easter!
Preheat oven to *325 F:
- Melt unsweetened chocolate in top of double broiler
- Add condensed milk , graham cracker crumbs , walnuts , vanilla and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into greased 8' square pan.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Immediately after removing from oven , cover with halved marshmallows , cut side down.
- In top of double broiler . melt semisweet chocolate and butter.
- Drizzle chocolate over marshmallows. Cool.
- Cut into squares!