Great treat for the kids!!
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and grease with Butter or Non-stick spray
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Gently fold in the chow mein noodles, being careful not to break them.
- Spoon six piles of the mixture onto the pan and use your fingers to form each mound into a nest shape
- Put the pan in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge just before serving and top with Jelly Beans or Egg shaped candies.