Confetti Cake Cookies are cookies that everyone will want to continue eating!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix and baking powder together.
- Then in a small bowl, mix the eggs, oil and vanilla together.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine the both.
- Stir in the sprinkles.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
- They will be very soft at first but will harden as they cool even more.