these are very good and easy to make
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet 2" apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.