Why spend forever making fudge when you can spend just minutes making super fast and delicious fudge with just 4 simple ingredients! Duncan Hines Frosting makes it so fast and easy! And if you love Chocolate Covered Pretzels, then you’ll absolutely fall in LOVE with this fudge!!! This recipe is so simple it’s great for kids to make!
- Line a 9 x 9 (or 8x8) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt frosting, chocolate and peanut butter chips in a non-stick pot over medium low heat until melted and thoroughly blended.
- Add broken pretzels and gently combine.
- Spread fudge in pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated.
- For best taste, allow to come to room temperature.
- For a gift giving idea, take the frosting container and cut a piece of wrapping paper width wise the same size as the container and tape along edge (shown in picture).
- Fill with bite sized pieces of fudge and use frosting lid to close.
- ENJOY! =0)