Life’s a beach with luscious Lemon cake mix and flakey coconut. Cue the marimbas!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, melted butter, coconut extract and 1 cup of flaked coconut in large bowl. Evenly press into prepared pan.
- Bake 18 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place remaining ½ cup flaked coconut on baking sheet and toast in oven 5 minutes or until golden brown. Check it often as coconut can burn easily.
- Blend frosting with food colour in medium bowl.
- Spread frosting over cooled cake and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Cut into bars.