Strawberry Cheesecake Bars combine the sweetness of strawberries and the creaminess of cheesecake for the perfect summer dessert for picnics, BBQs and more.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in remaining eggs and 2-½ cups icing sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Spread strawberry pie filling on top and sprinkle with reserved cake mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled. Cut into bars and sprinkle with remaining icing sugar.