Rich chocolate cookies with a real kick! Surprising and irresistible.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking-spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brownie mix, oil, and eggs with wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened; stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto cookie sheets. Sprinkled with nuts, if desired.
- Bake 11-14 minutes until cracked in appearance and just barely set at center when lightly touched. Cool 1 minute on sheets. Transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.
- Garnish with pecans or other nuts and chocolate chips, if desired.