Celebrate Pride with colourful cake mix cookies!
- In large bowl, mix together cake mix, flour, eggs, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in sprinkles.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm and chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350°. On lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into 1/4-inch thickness. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheets. Decorate with sprinkles and candies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove from oven; using heart-shaped cutter, cut out 24 hearts. Transfer cookies directly to rack. Let cool completely.
- Divide frosting among five separate bowls; tint with food coloring to make red, yellow, green, blue, and purple or orange frosting. Transfer to 5 separate piping bags with 1/4-inch circular open tip. Pipe frosting decorate each cookie with rainbow pattern.