Sea salt, peanut butter, vanilla, dry roasted peanuts, and Duncan Hines chocolate glaze make up this crispy, crunchy cafe staple.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, flour, 2 eggs, melted butter, peanut butter, vanilla and sea salt in bowl of standing mixer and mix until the dough comes together.
- Add in chopped peanuts and mix until combined.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces and transfer to lined cookie sheet.
- Shape into two 2"x 8" rectangles, approximately 1" high.
- Beat the remaining egg, then brush the egg wash over top and sides of the dough rectangles.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice each rectangle into ½ inch thick slices. Return the slices to the lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip slices over and bake 5 minutes more. Cool completely.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Drizzle over biscotti.