Dark chocolate brownies with a rich and creamy coconut middle layer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix brownies according to directions on box. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the greased pan. Reserved the other half of the batter.
- Filling - Mix together the coconut, the sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon flour, one egg and the nuts.
- Spread filling over first layer of chocolate brownie.
- Spread remaining chocolate brownie on top of coconut layer.
- Bake brownies for 35-40 minutes until firm in center.
- Allow to cool. Cut and enjoy.
Garnish with additional sweetened coconut
For easy clean up line the bottom of baking pan with parchment paper.
Do not grease the sides of a brownie pan, only grease the bottom.