Fall in love with these seasonal pumpkin treats, made with Spice Cake and Oatmeal Streusel.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve ½ cup dry cake mix. In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, oil and 1 egg; Beat until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press firmly on the bottom of 13"x9" pan.
- In the same bowl combine remaining ingredients (Not including the oatmeal streusel) and mix well. Pour over prepared crust. Place the 13"x9" pan on a cookie sheet (to prevent excessive browning on the bottom) then place and in a 350°F pre heated oven for 15 min.
- To prepare streusel combine all dry ingredients and cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- After the first bake time of 15 minutes has elapsed remove the 13"x9" pan from the oven and spread the streusel topping evenly over the top of the pumpkin bar.
- Place back in the oven on the cookie sheet to prevent the bottom from getting to dark.
- Bake your pumpkin oatmeal streusel bar until set and the top is golden.