Cinnamon and French Vanilla cake get an education in this teacher-friendly recipe. Be sure to make enough for the whole classroom!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the butter in a small sauce pan and melt gently.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and instant nonfat dry milk powder and mix until combined smooth.
- Add ¾ cup of quick oats, melted butter, and remaining ingredients except the sugar and cinnamon.
- Beat ingredients for 1 minute until smooth. The mixture will be stiff.
- Press oatmeal bar mixture into a greased 13"x9" pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of quick oats over the top of the oatmeal bar and press lightly to set the oatmeal into the surface of the bar.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle evenly over the top of the oatmeal bar.
- Place the 13"x9" pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes just until set and golden. The mixture will be slightly soft.
- Cool and cut into desired pieces.