These cute and tasty cookies are a fun way to say, “You’re my other half.” Best friend, work buddy or partner-in-crime, who will you share a smile with?
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheets or use parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix and flour in large bowl. Stir in oil, eggs and water with wooden spoon until blended. Dough will be stiff.
- Roll dough out ¼-inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Cut out dough using a 4-inch round cookie cutter. Cut each circle in half. Arrange on prepared sheet(s).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies 1 minute on sheet(s). Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place the two halves of each cookie together. Draw an eye on each half and a smile across both halves with decorator gel.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate halfway through baking.