These Lumps of Coal Crinkle Cookies are so good, you just might want to get on Santa’s naughty list.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, egg and yogurt in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, round out a scoop and drop into powdered sugar, rolling around to cover dough. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until golden brown and springy to the touch. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.