Use your magic to decorate these delicious little ginger guys, made from Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix. Or start a family tradition by making Gingerbread Men with your children.
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Combine cake mix, flour, eggs, oil, molasses and ginger in large bowl (mixture will be soft). Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface, cover with waxed paper. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with gingerbread man cookie cutter. Place 3 inches apart on non-pareils ungreased cookie sheet. Decorate with non pareils.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Remove immediately to cooling rack.
- Place icing in storage bag. Snip just the tip of one corner off to allow for a small hole. Pipe the face and ruffles onto cookies.
- Makes 12 to 14 six-inch gingerbread men.