A perfect marriage of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter, easy to make and easier to share.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, with melted butter, cream cheese and egg, by hand until well blended.
- Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Should make 24 cookies.
- In small bowl mix powdered sugar and peanut butter together and roll into 24 balls. Lightly press peanut butter balls into surface of uncooked brownie cookies and bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool completely on cookie sheets. Transfer to wire rack. For easy clean up place wax paper or parchment paper under wire rack.
- Place 6 tablespoons of frosting into a microwave safe container and melt (30 seconds), drizzle melted chocolate over top of cookies. Cool.