Use your favourite cookie cutters to make these fun holiday treats.
- Combine cake mix, flour, eggs, oil and molasses in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Wrap dough and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll dough on floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out dough with desired shapes (3-inch cutters). Arrange on ungreased baking sheet 2- inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Decorate cookies with melted frosting, sprinkles, coloured sugars and nonpareils.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.