Sink your teeth into the South Pacific with this easy breezy treat, made with Spice Cake, bananas and rum.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Reserve ½ cup dry cake mix. In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, oil and 1 egg; beat until crumbly. Press firmly on the bottom of 13" x 9" pan.
- In the same bowl combine remaining ingredients (Not including the Streusel) and mix well. Pour over prepared crust. Place the 13" x 9" pan on a cookie sheet (to prevent excessive browning on the bottom) then place and in a 325°F preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Prepare streusel combine all dry ingredients and cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- After the first bake time of 25 minutes has elapsed remove the 13" x 9" pan from the oven and spread the streusel topping evenly over the top of the Coffee Banana Bar.
- Place back in the oven on the cookie sheet to prevent the bottom from getting to dark.
- Bake 20 minutes more until your Coffee Banana Bar is set and the top is golden.