Create classy cookies with Duncan Hines Chocolate Thins
- Combine cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Divide dough in half. Roll out dough between 2 sheets of wax paper, about ¼-inch thick. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut dough using 1-1/2-inch round cookie cutter and place on parchment-lined pan 2-inches apart.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are set. Cool cookies completely on wire rack.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 20 to 30 seconds or until frosting is softened.
- Dip the cookies in frosting and place on parchment line sheet pan. Let set 1 hour or overnight.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.