Devil’s Food cookies are crammed full of cranberries and chocolate, then sandwiched with Creamy Homestyle Vanilla frosting.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, butter, salt, cranberries and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop or rounded tablespoon drop the batter onto 2 parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the edges are firm but the centre is still a little soft.
- Let cool on sheets.
- Mix together the frosting and the ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Spread a rounded tablespoon of frosting on the bottom of 1 cookie and place another cookie on top.
- Refrigeration is not necessary but store in a cool place so the frosting does not melt.