With the winning combo of bananas and chocolate, these yummy bars make a crowd-pleasing dessert that everyone will love.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for metal pan (or 325°F/160°C for dark or coated pan). Grease 13- x 9-inch (3 L) baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir together brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes). Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch (2.5 cm) from edge of pan comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan on rack. Remove from pan and remove parchment paper; let cool directly on rack.
- Meanwhile, using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in Pudding Cup until smooth.
- Whip cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, top with banana slices. Slice into 18 bars.
- Tip: Drizzle with caramel or fudge sauce if desired.