This yummy sweet snack will be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for metal pan (or 325°F/160°C for dark or coated pan). Line bottom of 15 x 10 x 1/2-inch (38 x 25 x 1 cm) rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes). Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch (2.5 cm) from edge of pan comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan on rack. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until cold (to make cutting easier).
- Invert pan onto cutting board and remove parchment paper. Cut lengthwise into 3 rows. Cut each row into 9 triangles, reserving any smaller pieces for another use or for snacking.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in Pudding Cup, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve brownie triangle cookies with pudding dip.
- Tip: Add a pinch of sea salt to the dip if desired.