Blueberry Lemon Snack Bars are delicious for any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease 13 x 9 –inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl; blend well.
- Pat mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in the remaining eggs and icing sugar and beat until smooth. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Top evenly with blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Bake 1 hour or until top is golden brown. Refrigerate until chilled; cut into bars.