Make these classic cookies using your favourite Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets with PAM cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, butter and eggs in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2-inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake 12 minutes for chewy cookies (cookies will still be puffed) or 14 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool cookies 2 minutes on pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Dip cookies halfway into frosting; place on wire rack until frosting is set.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.