Creamy topping and sweet/tangy fruit, perfect to prepare ahead.
- Grease a rectangular pan and line with baking paper.
- Combine cake mix, coconut, vanilla and butter in a medium bowl. Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes in a moderate oven, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Spread apple evenly over base, then spread yogurt evenly over apple and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cook for further 20 minutes, or until sour cream has set.
- Cool in pan. Cut the slice into fingers or squares to serve.