White cake dyed with food colouring to make a rainbow surprise birthday cake.
- Prepare cake batter as per box directions, divide each into 3 small bowls, 6 total
- Add a different food colour to each bowl (I used red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Pour 3 colours of batter into each of 2 13x9 cake pans and bake as per directions on box
- Once cooled frost and layer cake
- Use grater to grate chocolate bar and apply to sides of cake
- Cut mini chocolate/peanut butter cups into quarters and apply to bottom and top border
- Or decorate as desired.