Many flavor Easter cake pops
- Preheat oven to 350 - Prepare cake batter as directed on box
- Pour into cake pans and bake - Cool completely
- Ground up your cake Making sure there are no lumps.
- Add 1 tbsp. of Icing and mix until you have a consistency of cookie batter
- Roll into balls and place in fridge for 5-10 mins.
- Melt chocolate wafer & dip the ends of the candy sticks into the chocolate
- Insert into the balls & place back into the fridge until set (5 mins)
- Dip in chocolate & decorate
- Tip: you can also use cookie cutters