Its like a jello poke cake with a twist ...so good it has u coming back for more.
- Preheat oven
- In bowl mix cake mix...eggs...oil ...n water
- Pour into cake pan
- Put in oven for bout 25 to 30 min
- Or until when toothpick come out clean
- In a seperate bowl. Mix cherry jello with one cup hot water . stir well and refrigerate for an hour.
- Once cake is done take out of oven and poke holes in it with a straw.
- Once cake is cooled pour milk over it.
- Then pour jello
- Then cherry pie filling and top with cool whip.