Soft delicious banana cake with chocolate and nuts
- Beat butter and sugar, then add eggs and beat.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon into the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and nuts and mix till all the ingredients are combined.
- Put the mixture in a greased pan.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 30 minutes depends on the type of dish used.
- Test with a skewer if it comes out clean it is done.
- Baking time would be less if baked in muffin trays or a pyrex rectangle dish compared to a loaf pan.