Spice Bundt cake with a ribbon of apple slices in the middle.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sour cream, oil, extract and buttermilk.
- Stir in cake mix till smooth and well blended.
- Pour half the batter into prepared cake pan.
- Toss apple slices with cinnamon. Place apple slices in even layer on top of batter, making sure apple doesn't touch cake pan. Pour remaining batter over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes.