Golden orange scented moist cake surrounds a luscious cream cheese filling, nestled with juicy blueberries, topped with a delicate Streusel crumb.
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease an 8" or 9" springform pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients together in a stand mixer.
- Scrape into the prepared springform pan.
- Without cleaning the mixing bowl. Add filling ingredients, except blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Spread carefully over cake mix to within 1" of edges.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cheese filling, spreading to make 1 layer.
- Mix ingredients together by hand and dot over berries.
- Bake for 60 min.