Lemon layer cake with blueberries and cream cheese frosting.
- -Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease & flour 3 9x2" cake pans.
- -Combine all 3 cake mixes & mix following the box then stir in zest until combined.
- -Toss blueberries in 1 Tbsp flour & fold into batter.
- -Spoon into pans. Bake for 21-26 min.
- -Cool before frosting
- - Beat the icing, lemon juice & rind until smooth
- -Using a serrated knife trim tops off the cakes
- -Place 1st layer on cake stand. Cover top w/ frosting. Repeat for 2nd then 3rd. Cover outside of cake
- -Top with blueberries & lemon garnish