Fudge Marble Birthday Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pans and cake mix according to directions.
- Pour batter into 8X8 baking dish to just over half full, and remaining batter into loaf pan.
- Bake both for approximately 30-35 mins.
- Once completely cooled, remove 8X8 cake from pan, place on serving tray and cover with chocolate frosting.
- Remove cake from loaf pan and cut to size so it fits on top of the 8X8 without any overhang, and frost with chocolate icing.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble a tank.