Mint Chocolate goodness just in time for St. Patrick's Day!!!
- Mix cake as directed on the package.
- You can use a Shamrock shaped cake pan, or a 9" x 13"pan (then cut the shamrock shape out of the cake). Bake as directed on package. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix the Frosting Creations as directed on package. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to desired consistency.
- Frost using either a knife or the icing tip and bag of your choice, green in the pattern of a shamrock.
- Using a writing tip, write "Happy St. Patrick's Day" on the cake, and ad contrast icing for the shamrock. Also add dots of icing on the cake board or plate to secure the gold coins.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!