These can be made in colourful baskets like I did, or flower pots, cups, or mason jars. It is a combination of cake and cake pops! They are perfect for decorating any fun table; dinner, lunch, or outside barbecue!
- Make both cakes as directed on the packages, using 11 x 13 pan for each. Mix each Frosting Creations flavour individually - you should have 6 separate containers mixed with each flavour.
- Allow both cakes to cool on wire racks.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Golden Yellow cake, broken into pieces, and 1/2 cup of your favorite flavour of Frosting Creations. Blend until it has the consistency to stick together. Make assorted sized balls, insert sticks, and freeze for 1 hr.
- Take the Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Chocolate Fudge cake and cut it unto the shape of the "basket" the flowers will be in.
- Line the baskets with parchment paper.
- Put one layer of cake in each basket. Frost the top with Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Chocolatey Marshmallow, and add second layer of cake and frost using the Chocolatey Marshmallow. Crumble left over Chocolate Fudge cake on top of the frosting to resemble dirt. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Fill each of piping bags with one flavour of the Frosting Creation Icing except for the Chocolatey Marshmallow. Cut tip from bags.
- Pipe the grass tufts onto the cakes with the Chocolatey Mint flavoured Frosting Creation.
- Remove both the Cake pop balls and cake baskets from the freezer. Decorate each cakes pop as desired for the "flowers" and insert into the baskets.