Little lemon french madeleine with pink sugar glaze
- 1. Softed butter to paint the molds. Sprinkle a bit of flour. Keep it cool.
- 2. Heat the butter
- 3. Mix the eggs with vanille. Add the sugar, the milk and the honey
- 4. Add the baking in flour. Put in the eggs and mix well. Add the butter.
- 5. Put in the fridge for 30 min.
- 6. Put the prep in a pipe, and fill half of the madeleine molds
- 7. Bake at 170 for 12 minutes.
- 8. Mix the sugar glaze, the color, lemon drop and the water.
- 9. Dip the madeleine in the glaze and leave on a pan.