Bring back the seasonal traditions with a nice duncan hines strawberry icecream cake =D kids will love it
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Strawberry Shortcake Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Let it stay in the fridge for 5-10 minutes
- Next , Bake the Small Angel cake with a regular Duncan Hines cake mix.
- Let it cool or 5 minutes.
- Then, once ready, using a filler, fill the inside of the angel cake with duncan hines strawberry shortcake frosting (optional)
- While waiting for both to rest , chop the strawberries into pretty shapes / slices
- put in bowl.
- Put the Angel Cake and the strawberry slices in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Then , after they are freezed , get the strawberry icecream , and start spreading it onto the cake in a circular , smooth motion.
- Get the strawberry slices and put them around the cake wherever you want , preferably in a nice circlular pattern.
- Now , let it freeze again for 2 hours , and your ice cream cake is ready
- ENJOY !!!
- tips : use a pretty bowl ! Put the cake in a nice bowl and I hope yu enjoyed this recipe =D