Perfect Size for One (No-Sharing) Mocha Swirl Brownie in a Mug. With additional semi-sweet chocolate chips added, and coffee added in place of water, this mocha brownie is a generous portion for you to enjoy. But even if the brownie is generous, you don't need to be - the No-Sharing Mocha Swirl Brownie!
- Empty the Brown Mix Pouch to a large microwave-safe mug
- Add 1 tablespoon of coffee
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk (1 or 2%)
- Add 1 tablespoon of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Stir all contents together until smooth except for chocolate chips
- Microwave on high for 55 seconds. Cooking time may vary based on microwave. (Microwave 1000W or more - cook for 55 seconds. Microwave 700- 900W - cook for 1 minutes 30 seconds.)
- Cool 2 minutes before eating.