Made this with two cake mixes , both Duncan hines. One vanilla-pink and the other confetti-purple.
- make each box of cake in separate bowls following box instructions
- put a few drop of color to the batters and mix very well
- pour one batter in make sure its spread flat across the pan
- without touching the batters just slowly add the other cake mix either in a shape(use knife to help form shape) or just poured all around
- DO NOT bang or shake the cake pan just carefully place in oven and let bake as directed.
- there will be extra batter left over so feel free to bake a few cupcakes (which I did)