It sounds strange but great combination. Red Velvet cake, chocolate mousse and cream cheese frosting
- 1) make the Duncan Hines Red velvet cake as per instructions on the box. When you pour it out separate into 2 9 inch round pans. Bake per instructions and Cool.
- 2) When the Cake is in the oven make the Sheriff Chocolate mousse as per instructions on box ( just open package, add milk, mix and place in fridge)
- 3) Once the cake is cooled and the mousse is cooled its time to put it together.
- 4) Place the first layer of cake down on your cake tray, Fill it with the chocolate mousse and than place the other cake layer on top.
- 5) Using your Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting, Cover the cake and place in the fridge to chill.
- 6) Cut and Eat!