Enjoy this tasty Angel Food Strawberry Shortcake
- Preheat oven to 350F, mix cake as per directions on box bake for 35-40 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Slice cake into half
- Slice strawberries
- Cook about one cup of the strawberries to make a jam and allow to completely cool.
- Spread the cooled jam on bottom layer of the cake, then spread some of the cool whip on the cake
- Arrange sliced strawberries to cover that layer of cake.
- Attach the top on the cake and spread more of the cool whip
- Add more sliced strawberries to decorate! Enjoy!