This can be done with the larger marshmallows for a cake or the mini marshmallows for cupcakes. Mini marshmallows can be made into smaller flowers on a larger cake too. Experiment & have fun!!
- -bake a 2 layer cake as directed & set aside
- -buttercream icing - mix butter, vanilla & icing sugar a cup at a time & add the milk as needed, add a drop of the coloured paste into the mixture until desired colour is reached
- -cut each marshmallow on the diagonal & dip the moist inner side into the coloured sugar sprinkle of choice & set aside
- -once the entire bag has been done it's time to assemble
- -start in the middle & stick each half of the marshmallow onto the cake until finished